MAXTHON 188.8.131.520 RC
Maxthon 184.108.40.2060 RC
Maxthon Cloud Browser for Windows uses a unique, innovative dual-core design that uses both Webkit and Trident. Fast and efficient, our dual-core design displays all web pages quickly and reliably. With its first-place HTML 5 support and 'out of the box' features you can't get anywhere else Features
- Cloud Push: Supports sending text, images, websites/links and tabs to Mac, Android and Windows operating systems.
- Cloud Share: Supports sharing text, images, websites/links and files with friends.
- Cloud Download: Supports downloading files in various formats and uploading them to 'My Cloud' for backup on any device.
- Reader Mode: Makes it easy to view articles by adjusting font sizes and removing ads and other distractions.
- Night Mode: Adjusts the brightness of the screen for low-light reading.
- Magic Fill: Maxthon securely saves the names and passwords of websites you visit and then fills in that information when you return.
- Ad Hunter: Maxthon removes advertisements with one click, and automatically blocks annoying pop-up windows.
- Source Sniffer: Extract all photos, embedded videos and audio files from a web page and download them with one click.
- Diverse selection of extensions for entertainment, information and social media are easy to install and manage with just one click.
- Safe site technology identifies websites you are about to visit and lets you know if they are safe and secure , blocks malicious websites and phishing attempts for you, automatically.
: Maxthon 220.127.116.110 RC
: 52.8 MB
: Win7 32-bit / Win7 64-bit / Win8 32-bit / Win8 64-bit / Vista 32-bit / Vista 64-bit
- Restored the “New”, the “Pause” and the “Delete” buttons in download manager
- Fixed the UI issues in the international version
- The download manager couldn’t save the last download path when the download path had been saved more than three
- The translation extension couldn’t recognize the Hebrew language and the Greek language
- The file name couldn’t be displayed properly when you downloaded or clicked “save as” in Gmail
- The top of the browser couldn’t display properly in Windows 7 and 8 systems
- The “close” button couldn’t display properly when you clicked the “restore” button after the first installation in the rare cases
Screenshots are not available