Home > Windows > Developer Tools > TortoiseSVN 1.10.1
ortoiseSVN is a free open-source Windows client for the Apache Subversion version control system. That is, TortoiseSVN manages files and directories over time. Files are stored in a central repository. The repository is much like an ordinary file server, except that it remembers every change ever made to your files and directories. This allows you to recover older versions of your files and examine the history of how and when your data changed, and who changed it.
- All commands are available directly from the windows explorer.
- See the status of your files directly in the Windows explorer
- All Subversion protocols are supported
- Auto completion of paths and keywords of the modified files
- Text formatting with special chars
- Can create a graph of all revisions/commits. You can then easily see where you created a tag/branch or modified a file/folder
- TortoiseSVN provides a flexible mechanism to integrate any web based bug tracking system.
- Helpful Tools
: TortoiseSVN 1.10.1
: 14.2 MB
: Open Source
: Vista 32-bit / Win7 32-bit / Win8 32-bit
- BUG: Shelving from TSVN dialogs returned an error.
- BUG: Crash when trying to unshelve from an outdated or corrupted working copy.
- CHG: Improved project monitor toolbar for high dpi monitors.
- CHG: Various improvements for high-dpi monitors.
- BUG: Wrong titles when editing a conflict.
- BUG: Unshelving failed when the shelve name contained non-ASCII chars.
- BUG: Showing the log if the repo url contained special chars sometimes failed.
- BUG: Wrong behavior for 'lock' error.
- CHG: Improved labels and text in dialog when creating a copy in repo browser.
- BUG: When showing multiple diffs from the log dialog with added files, only the first one was shown multiple times.
- BUG: When adding unversioned folders, the ignore properties were sometimes ignored.
- BUG: Changing update depths of sparse checkouts failed when trying to add files in excluded folders.
- BUG: Exception was shown when trying to show the log between a date and a number revision.
Screenshots are not available