Home > Windows > File Transfer > Dropbox 62.4.103
Dropbox is a home for all your photos, docs, videos, and files. Anything you add you can access your stuff from anywhere. Dropbox also makes it super easy to share with others, whether you're a student or professional, parent or grandparent. Even if you accidentally spill a latte on your laptop, have no fear! Relax knowing that your stuff is safe in Dropbox and will never be lost.
Dropbox works hard to make sure that all your stuff is the same wherever you happen to be. you can show off videos, automatically upload photos, or open documents from anywhere.
Dropbox makes sharing easy. Invite your friends, family, and teammates to any folder in your Dropbox, and it'll be as if you saved that folder straight to their computer. You can send people links to specific files, photos, and folders in your Dropbox, too. This makes Dropbox perfect for team projects, sharing party photos with friends, or recording your band's debut album.
Always safe Even if your computer has a meltdown your stuff is always safe in Dropbox and can be restored in a snap. Dropbox is like a time machine that lets you undo mistakes and even undelete files you accidentally trash.
: Dropbox 62.4.103
: Dropbox 62.4.103.exe
: 90.9 MB
: Vista 32-bit / Vista 64-bit / Win7 32-bit / Win7 64-bit / Win8 32-bit / Win8 64-bit
- Minor sync status UI improvements
- Improve filesystem detection on Linux
- Fix a bug where we incorrectly detected home directory as read-only, which prevented some users from moving their Dropbox folder into it
- Fix a bug where file move or rename showed a confusing notification in some cases
- Reduce the CPU usage for some users on OSX who have Smart Sync enabled but cannot use Smart Sync
- Other minor bug fixes
Screenshots are not available