Home > Windows > Networking > Wireshark 2.6.5
Wireshark is the world's foremost and widely-used network protocol analyzer. It lets you see what's happening on your network at a microscopic level and is the de facto (and often de jure) standard across many commercial and non-profit enterprises, government agencies, and educational institutions.Feature:
: Wireshark 2.6.5
: 51.3 MB
: Open Source
: Win7 32-bit / Win7 64-bit / Win8 32-bit / Win8 64-bit / Vista 32-bit / Vista 64-bit
- The Wireshark dissection engine could crash.
- The DCOM dissector could crash.
- The LBMPDM dissector could crash.
- The MMSE dissector could go into an infinite loop.
- The IxVeriWave file parser could crash.
- The PVFS dissector could crash.
- The ZigBee ZCL dissector could crash.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- VoIP Calls dialog doesn’t include RTP stream when preparing a filter.
- Wireshark installs on macOS with permissions for /Library/Application Support/Wireshark that are too restrictive.
- Closing Enabled Protocols dialog crashes wireshark.
- Unable to Export Objects → HTTP after sorting columns.
- DNS Response to NS query shows as malformed packet.
- Encrypted Alerts corresponds to a wrong selection in the packet bytes pane.
- Wireshark crashes/asserts with Qt 5.11.1 and assert/debugsymbols enabled.
- ESP will not decode since 2.6.2 - works fine in 2.4.6 or 2.4.8.
- text2pcap generates malformed packets when TCP, UDP or SCTP headers are added together with IPv6 header.
- Wireshark tries to decode EAP-SIM Pseudonym Identity.
- Infinite read loop when extcap exits with error and error message.
- MATE unable to extract fields for PDU.
- Malformed Packet: SV.
- OPC UA Max nesting depth exceeded for valid packet.
- TShark 2.6 does not print GeoIP information.
- ISUP (ANSI) packets malformed in WS versions later than 2.4.8.
- Handover candidate enquire message not decoded.
- TShark piping output in a cmd or PowerShell prompt stops working when GeoIP is enabled.
- ICMPv6 with routing header incorrectly placed.
- IEEE 802.11 Vendor Specific fixed fields display as malformed packets.
- text2pcap -4 and -6 option should require -i as well.
- text2pcap direction sensitivity does not affect dummy ethernet addresses.
- MLE security suite display incorrect.
- Message for incorrect IPv4 option lengths is incorrect.
- TACACS+ dissector does not properly reassemble large accounting messages.
- NLRI of S-PMSI A-D BGP route not being displayed.
Screenshots are not available