CALIBRE 3.33.1 64-BIT
Home > Windows > Office and News > Calibre 3.33.1 64-bit
Calibre 3.33.1 64-bit
The Calibre Software is a comprehensive e-book suite which is supported on multiple platforms and is available as a freeware open-source utility. The software was first released in the year 2006.
The software suite supports reading e-books on multiple devices that are connected to the system. For example: If the Kindle device is attached to the system and the user intends to view the e-book through this device, the software enables the user to read the e-books through this device.
Addition to supporting e-books on the devices, the software utility allows the user to manage the e-book collections that includes: adding e-books from multiple sources, editing the meta data of the selected books, exporting and importing e-books to and from various sources, converting various forms of information such as news, magazines, reviews into e-books, and searching for e-books from various locations based on various meta data type, such as author, title, tags. Additionally, the software utility allows the user to convert the e-book from one format to another and provides a search engine for the user to search for e-books, based on the meta data type, from various well-known websites such as Amazon Kindle, Barnes and noble.
: Calibre 3.33.1 64-bit
: 67.4 MB
: Open Source
: Win7 64-bit / Win8 64-bit / Vista 64-bit
- Driver for the new Kobo Forma
- PDF Output: Add a new 'page number map' setting to easily modify page numbers as needed in headers/fotters and the generated inline table of contents.
- Edit book: Insert image: remember size of displayed thumbnails.
- Edit book: Compress images losslessly: Remember the last used compression quality for jpeg compression.
- CHM Input: Fix a regression in the previous release that broke processing of CHM files.
- Fix clearing of metadata download author and tag map rules not working
- Fix notifications from calibre being displayed as "Others" on the GNOME desktop
Improved news sources:
- Ambito Financiero
- Pagina 12
- The New Zealand Herald
- Various Polish news sources
Screenshots are not available