Home > Windows > Office and News > EssentialPIM 8.10
EssentialPIM application that gets you started within minutes. Portable version and extensive import, export and synchronization features make sure you are the real boss of your data.
Unprecendent synchronization features with all popular cloud services including Google Calendar / Contacts / Tasks / Drive, iCloud, Toodledo, SyncML, CalDav, EPIM Cloud and many others. Native Dropbox support is also included.
Take your data to an Android device, iPhone or iPad and manage information on the go. Or, push data in and out of MS Outlook and Exchange Server.
Tag and Link any items with any other items in EssentialPIM. It is your data, interconnected. Link your appointment with the people you meet and tasks you have to do before you meet them. View all related data on one screen, regardless of its type.
Your data can be encrypted using advanced industry standard AES (Rijndael) 256-bit key. In addition, you can select which data to protect and which to leave accessible without password. Synchronization with cloud services is protected via SSL - the same technology that is used in your online banking.
It has extensive data import and export cabalities that would put any other similar software product to shame. We do not lock your data, so that you could transfer it in and out the way you need it.
: EssentialPIM 8.10
: 12.7 MB
: Win7 32-bit / Win7 64-bit / Win8 32-bit / Win8 64-bit / Vista 32-bit / Vista 64-bit
- It is now possible to use bullets/numbered lists in notes field of any module
- Improved filtering on tags
- Offline mode is now a property of database, not EPIM instance
- Copy-pasting tags now works better
- More convenient filtering on date column by choosing data range
- It is possible to send item by email straight from Advanced search
- It is now possible to compose newsletters in HTML
- It is now possible to select which Google calendars to synchronise with
- Synchronization of shared Google calendars is fully supported, including read-only ones
- When deleting categories, it is now possible to delete all appointments/tasks
- Table view in Calendar now has filter possibility
- Birthday events have own category
- It is now possible to change number of months shown in Year view in Calendar
- Tasks panel in Calendar can now have grid and alternate lines
- It is possible to filter appointments and tasks separately by categories in EPIM Today
- Now it is possible to quick-reply to email
- Advanced notifications about new mail in system tray, also in Windows Action Center
- New additional view in Mail
- It is now possible to export mail into PDF*
- Showing pictures inside emails (inline)
- It is now possible to export/import mail rules*
- It is possible to change subjects for mail messages
- It is possible to change order of fields for groups in Contacts
- During import of contacts, it is possible to omit duplicates
- Other minor changes, improvements and fixes
Screenshots are not available