Home > Windows > Office and News > EssentialPIM 8.12
EssentialPIM application that gets you started within minutes. Portable version and extensive import, export and synchronization features make sure you are the real boss of your data.
Unprecendent synchronization features with all popular cloud services including Google Calendar / Contacts / Tasks / Drive, iCloud, Toodledo, SyncML, CalDav, EPIM Cloud and many others. Native Dropbox support is also included.
Take your data to an Android device, iPhone or iPad and manage information on the go. Or, push data in and out of MS Outlook and Exchange Server.
Tag and Link any items with any other items in EssentialPIM. It is your data, interconnected. Link your appointment with the people you meet and tasks you have to do before you meet them. View all related data on one screen, regardless of its type.
Your data can be encrypted using advanced industry standard AES (Rijndael) 256-bit key. In addition, you can select which data to protect and which to leave accessible without password. Synchronization with cloud services is protected via SSL - the same technology that is used in your online banking.
It has extensive data import and export cabalities that would put any other similar software product to shame. We do not lock your data, so that you could transfer it in and out the way you need it.
: EssentialPIM 8.12
: 12.7 MB
: Win7 32-bit / Win7 64-bit / Win8 32-bit / Win8 64-bit / Vista 32-bit / Vista 64-bit
- Optimized exporting of emails into PDF
- Improved synchronization with iCloud, Google Calendar and Google Tasks
- Much better scaling of email messages for high resolution monitors
- Improved operation of EPIM in offline mode
- Filtering of tasks by date now works as expected
- Adjusted spell-checking feature in mail for better results
- Improved movement of tasks and notes within trees using keyboard shortcuts
- Fixed couple of issues related to quick filtering of email rules
- Ability to jump to the results section in Advanced Search using the Tab key
- No more visible source code when printing out items with bulleted or numbered lists
- Fixed couple of issues in notes specifically related to inserted pictures
- Fixed all other known minor issues
Screenshots are not available