Home > Windows > Office and News > Evernote 220.127.116.1112
Evernote is the workspace for daily projects to keep everything together. It is the place you write free from distraction, collect information, find what you need, and present your ideas to the world. Where your work takes shape. write, collect, find, and present, all from one workspace.
From short lists to lengthy research, no matter what form your writing takes, Evernote keeps you focused on moving those ideas from inspiration to completion.
Easily gather everything that matters. Clip web articles, capture handwritten notes, and snap photos to keep the physical and digital details of your projects with you at all times. Find Your words, images, and documents are always close at hand. Evernote's powerful search and discovery features make everything you've collected easy to find. Present Have fast, effective meetings by presenting your work as it evolves. No need to build slides, just one click and your notes are transformed into a beautiful screen-friendly layout.
: Evernote 18.104.22.16812
: 99.4 MB
: Vista 32-bit / Vista 64-bit / Win7 32-bit / Win7 64-bit / Win8 32-bit / Win8 64-bit
- Add more rows and columns with a single click: Point to where you want a new column and click the plus button that appears.
- Select the contents of a cell by clicking and dragging.
- Choose the entire column or row just by clicking the header.
- Drag and drop entire rows & columns.
- Copy and paste multiple cells: Select the cells you want to move, copy them, move cursor to a new spot and paste all the cells with one click.
- Adjust the width of one column without affecting the width of the column next to it.
- Scroll horizontally to view a table with many columns without expanding your window.
> Hover within a cell to activate advanced table options. You can
- Distribute columns evenly
- Match the table width to the width of your window
- Change the alignment of items within cells
- Add and change background colors
> New image gallery
- Browse all the images in your note in gallery mode. Just double-click any image.
> More improvements on the way
- Evernote for Windows now utilizes our new editor, which allows for more rapid improvements.
> Sharing notes is easier now
- Share within Evernote or with shareable links that anyone can access
> Bug fixes
- Notes with tables and checkboxes were sometimes causing the app to hang
- Line breaks were sometimes hidden below the bottom margin of the note
- Sometimes attachments couldn’t be added to a note when people tried to add them repeatedly
- When dates and times were formatted as links in emails, sometimes people couldn’t paste them into Evernote
- Font size would sometimes revert back to the default size if you had changed the font size, began typing and creating line breaks
- Undo often didn’t work on the first try when there was a table in the note
Screenshots are not available