Boxcryptor automatically detects your installed cloud storage providers and adds them to the virtual Boxcryptor drive. Every file you add to - or create within - the Boxcryptor drive can be easily encrypted.
If you want to edit an encrypted file, just open it, make your changes and save it. That's it. You do not need to do any extra work. Boxcryptor handles everything for you.
Boxcryptor supports almost every cloud storage provider that is out there. This gives you the freedom of choice. Choose the best, the cheapest or the one that your friends use. You do not have to consider server locations or whether any third parties could access your data.
With Boxcryptor these factors simply do not matter because only you can access your files in the cloud. Boxcryptor works great with Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive among many others.
: Boxcryptor 2.32.910
: 78.1 MB
: Win7 32-bit / Win7 64-bit / Win8 32-bit / Win8 64-bit / Vista 32-bit / Vista 64-bit
- Fixed: Access denied error when flushing a file on network drives under certain circumstances
- Fixed: Files cannot be decryped when being offline under certain cirumstances
- Fixed: Long path support
- Fixed: Regression performance degradation on network drives
- Changed: Upgrade BouncyCastle to v1.8.4
- Changed: Upgrade CEFSharp to v69.0.0
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Screenshots are not available